Saturday, May 23, 2009

Thing 26 - NING

I joined NING in the first round, but haven't been a participant of it. Today I updated my photo, added a photo of my daughters with their new kittens, and added the Badge to my blog. I actually thought I had added the badge during Round 1...

There are so many avenues of communication that at this time I'm not seeing a use for the Ning in my professional life. I do like to see what others are adding, many of which are more on the personal level (such as the kitty picture I added). The group I would be most likely to join would be the MnSCU Librarians group, however I find that for my professional work I am more apt to keep in touch with that group via listserves and Forums available through our library consortium.

1 comment:

kayh said...

Congrats on the new kittens in your household!

Marcia