Friday, April 11, 2008

Thing 13 - Online Productivity Tools

I chose MyYahoo as I've worked with it before...I didn't find it all that user-friendly the first time, nor did I this time. Some of it might be lack of interest in this for me as well. I will not be making it my permanent home page.

I have also used the YahooCalendar feature before and shared that with a friend as we coordinated get-togethers. It was useful!

I like the tadalist -- I'm a "list maker" by nature, so this one is right up my alley :)

I looked at Backpack, but didn't create an account. Again, I see this as useful tool for group projects...anything with collaboration. However, I've said that about a lot of them as I've worked my way through the Things!

I do find these interesting and can see uses for them. I'll admit I'm more paper and pencil when it comes to this. But I can change - I used to write out all of my checks, too, and now do as much as I can via online banking!

No comments: