Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Thing 6 -- Online Image Generators

Alrighty, I see my Creation from ImageChef has appeared! THAT was slick.



This stuff is Cool, Cool, Cool! I can see lots of fun ideas for Scrapbooking :) But back to work ideas...again, I think these are attention grabbers. My ImageChef example could be posted to website as an eye-catching way to let students know our LARCs are closed over Spring Break (well, we might not be able to be quite as cryptic as my message, but you get the idea!).



I'm always a fan of using different fonts and colors when putting up signage/flyers/postings as I think that draws attention. A little more work perhaps, but hopefully worth the impact difference. Same idea with these tools -- they might take a little more work initially, but hopefully benefits would be reaped!



Here's my trading card:

No comments: