Saturday, April 12, 2008

Thing 22 - What Did I Learn Today?

I do think I will keep blogging on my 23 Things on a Stick site. After I got going on the 23 Things and realized how much I was learning, it dawned on me that this is all Professional Development materials I will be able to use at my review. One of the most difficult things I have found when preparing for my review is keeping track of everything I've learned, done, etc., in one place. Viola! Here it is! This will be a great tool to document for that goal. Every time I take part in a Minitex Webinar, training for our ILS, a WebJunction course, or attend a conference, here is where I can post it!

I also hope to work a few of the new tools I've experimented with here either into my personal life (e.g., photosharing with family, ideas for scrapbooking) or into my work - especially in collaborating with online instructors. There are great possibilities there and the more comfortable I feel with the tools, it will be easier to share them with instructors and work with them to incorporate them into their courses.

1 comment:

jd aka diane said...

You have an AWESOME idea to use your blog as a way to document courses etc.!!! I think I'll have to consider borrowing your idea. :))