Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Thing 9 - Online Collaboration Tools

Here's my attempt at ZohoShow:


This is a PowerPoint Presentation I created in 2004 to review the Dewey Decimal System with 5th graders as part of a library instruction unit. It was interactive (although I'm not noticing that functionality here) in that when an answer was selected it would ring a bell if you got it right, etc. I enjoyed putting it together and (I think!!) the students enjoyed playing it. I'd be happy to give sharing rights to anyone who wants to edit.

I can see these collaborative tools being extremely useful in the online teaching environment. I can think of one class in particular that I work with where the instructor has them collaborate on a group project. I'm not 100% sure if they use an online collaborative tool or not, but I will certainly be asking that question now!

No comments: